Compose QuickFit is a unique solution to gang multiple jobs onto a designated plate size automatically, taking care of different print run and job size.
January 18, 2016. Hong Kong. Compose QuickFit is a unique solution to gang multiple jobs onto a designated plate size automatically, taking care of different print run and job size. This will not only bring efficiency and productivity, but also profitability to the user. This approach fits nicely into most of the modern printing company today; choosing different online protocol customer can set up jobs coming from the Web2Print site, or MIS front end into QuickFit. Taking away the tedious job input process with improved efficiency.
Integrating with Pressero seamlessly
In this case Pressero will act as a job input controller, as order comes in through the internet, like name card, pamphlets and labels, it will be sent to QuickFit through its own data folder, with the detail of the jobs, such as order number, paper type, quantity, and pdf of the artwork. Periodically Quickfit will scan through its folder to determine if there are enough jobs to make up a plate. It will work on it once it got enough jobs, and automatically compile the best optimized layout by ganging the job list. It will also generate a series of job reports for Pressero to update its database and finishing.
- Imposition of jobs can be mixed in sizes and print count
- Easy to switch between sheetwise, work and turn, and work and tumble
- Align automatically for easy guillotine
- Option to select different paper size at ease
- Option to select which layout to print
- Option to exchange job position to avoid over inking
- Color bar and different type of Marks are supported
- Ganging can be extended into multiple layouts automatically
- Easy to set up different query condition for job selection
- Job Submission from your Desktop
- Quick Job Submission to simplify job import
- Option to submit Job via MIS or Web2Print System
- Modular design adapting to the way you work
- Monitor and Track Job Status
- Solution Checker
- Management report.
About Aleyant -Pressero
Founded in 2005, Aleyant is an innovative leader in providing robust software services to the graphic communications industry at value-driven prices. Its expertise lies in developing highly functional and flexible applications using the most current Web development technologies available, including workflow aimed at lights-out automation. Its flagship web-to-print software, Pressero, is a highly customizable retail and business-to-business storefront interface and has launched many of its clients into the exciting world of Internet-based print sales. Aleyant also offers a Web-based online design and variable data publishing (VDP) system, eDocBuilder, as a separate product. Its solutions are integrated with multiple MIS and web-to-print systems. Our latest product, Aleyant PrintJobManager™ is MIS/ERP simplified. It uses a new mobile, cloud-based approach to MIS that includes a fast means of generating market-driven pricing, job management, inventory tracking, real-time job tracking and estimating.